Panzer IV F2

I have a 1/16 RC Panzer IV F2 and I am slowly making it ready for battle, I want to have trees/logs along the sides for added protection. My issue is that I cant figure out how to attach the logs. I do not want to drill holes into the frame unless I absolutely have to and I dont want to glue them on. I want the logs to run nearly the entire length of the lower body just above the tracks, Im going to use real wood, Im getting branches from my trees to ensure a real and natural look. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

OK, I am a little confused. do you want to put the logs above the fenders or below them?
Ken

I was thinking 3 in total, 1 below the fenders and the others above. But Im open to suggestions

I assume you want to keep it operational. for logs mounted above the fenders, you could use wire to attach them to the mounting points of various tool or track blocks. If they are hanging down below the fenders, you will need some kind of support or frame to keep them from getting caught in the tracks as the tank moves. For best results, that frame should be screwed/bolted/pinned to the fenders, as an R/C vehicle gets a lot more handling than a static model.
Ken

1 Like