Panzer IV G, Border model 1/35

Hi all!
Here’s the last one for this year, Panzer IV G by Border Models. It was built OOB, only addition were two tarps (the green one over the spare tracks mainly because the moulding of tracks was pretty poor). The construction went really problem free, few poor molds, especially on link and length tracks, but nothing to make you wanna smash the model in the wall :slight_smile:
Painted with Ammo Dunkelgelb modulation set, weathered with Ammo splashes and pigments.
Macro photography revealed some specks from airbrushing matt coat but it’s barely visible to the naked eye so some brushing and eventualy light coat of cellulose thinner will deal with that.
Comments and critics welcome as always.

20 Likes

Sweet looking Pz IV G!

A++

1 Like

Great job

1 Like

Absolutely stunning, congratulations on a truly beautifully built and painted Panzer.

Watto :clap::clap::beers:

1 Like

Excellent job. Love the finish especially the nice subtle weathering.

1 Like

Great job on the muffler too!

1 Like

Very nice build. Great pictures too.

1 Like

Thank you guys!

1 Like

Beautiful model. Outstanding painting and finishing. Excellent photography.

Awesome model! What did you use to take those pictures?

1 Like

Hi CK!
Pics were taken with Nikon 810 camera, 50mm lens. White balance 5000K. Aperture f13, exposition 1/60 secs, ISO 800. Black background and model were on the floor. Two Nikon flashes with small sofboxes on them also on the floor, manual setting at 1/32 power, approximately 45 degrees (some variations). Third flash at 1/2 power above the model, bounced off the ceiling.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you! They turned out great!

1 Like

I know I said it before, but the photography is exceptional.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Very nice work. I like the early Gs without the Schurzen. One thing I have noticed is the fit of the tracks under the sprocket, I guess Border could have made better tracks for that part.

1 Like

That looks very nice! Great job!

1 Like