Panzerspahwagen P204 f from ICM

I was kinda scaptcal of this model when I bought it because I had never heard of ICM model kits before, but my 1st look at the kit is pretty good. The parts have alot of details on them. The directions booklet seems good with 20 pages and I didn’t think this kit would include a complete full interior. All of that for 39 us bucks. So far I think it was a pretty good deal for the cost.

1 Like

I built the Revell rebox of the street version. The interior is nice, although the rack of shells are a little lackluster. I didn’t bother making a new one as my build sits on a shelf where you can’t see in, so…

I kind of want the rail version to go with my other train kits.

1 Like

Here’s some more of the interiors this far

2 Likes

ICM is a Ukrainian model company with a pretty big catalog covering armor, aircraft and figures plus more. As with almost any company they have some good kits and some dogs. Don’t recall any details about this kit but both Revell (car) and Tamiya (car and rail) reboxed versions of the kit.

I really like this kits detail but I have found 2 of the small thin parts were broken on the sprue and both steering wheels broke when I was cutting then from the sprue. I think in order for them to get thinner parts with better detail it seems like the plastic gets more fragile. It might just be me, I don’t know. But I will say those sabre kits I just built seemed to have the best plastic I have worked with lately. With that being said, I would not hesitate to buy more kits from ICM in the future.

I understand, currently building the ICM AHN truck that Tamiya reboxed. I have broken the steering wheel column, gear shifter and Renault logo so far. Very similar to Miniart or Bronco manufacturing with small thin parts that require a micro saw to remove with breaking the parts.

Awesome. I bought this kit because it’s the rail version. I had no idea that it had an interior :+1:t4: :bulb: :+1:t4:

I also bought it because the rail, but it’s sad to think you will not be able to ever see any of the inside of it when it’s completed

1 Like

I was going to build it with all the doors in the closed position but I think this has to much inside to see, so I guess when it goes onto my diorama I will have to place it where you can see inside

3 Likes

Getting close to rapping up the construction of this build. I love the details on this kit but the turret fits are bad. Alot of gaps and miss alignment issues to deal with. I think it has alot to due with how thin the parts are. But I think it will be OK once painted.

3 Likes

Got it primed and did a round of color modulation before my base color will be added.

3 Likes

Here’s what the base color came out looking like after I applied it. I am waiting for some varish to arrive so it might sit around like this for a week until it arrives in the mail.

3 Likes

You are building some great kits. Looking forward to when they all come together.

1 Like