Patrol Boat, Brown River Navy Pibber by Ngoc Hung Nguyen | Armorama™

This has to be one of the best Brown River Navy dioramas I have ever seen from friend Ngoc Hung Nguyen and truly stunning diorama

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/patrol-boat-brown-river-navy-pibber-by-ngoc-hung-nguyen
12 Likes

All I can say is WOW!!!

I second that. The dio is simply stunnig the foliage is the best I have ever seen. Then to have it wired with LED just puts it on another level. I’m glad this was photograped and posted.

1 Like

Great sense of atmosphere.

1 Like

What a beauty! Really like the way it is laid out and as Stephen said it is very atmospheric- even more so with the lights illuminated!

1 Like

This is Absolutely amazing work, every little detail just pops and the layout and interaction among the figures, scenery, boat, water, etc are top notch. The water looks so incredibly realistic in its movement. This has to be one of if not the best diorama I’ve seen in a long time.

2 Likes

:trophy:

Full of details. The water rendering is awesome.

1 Like

mind blowingly amazing.

1 Like

Stunning. The vegetation is excellent!

Looks awesome day or night!

Can someone please describe what is going on though? I’m not sure I understand “the message” of this diorama. The woman is gesturing to the guitar, so does that imply she’s not an enemy but just a simple guitarist?

That’ s not an easy question