Pegaso 54mm Scissor

My second build for this year will be Pegaso’s 54mm Gladiator Scissor white metal kit, I have had this in my stash for a few years I think it’s time to get it done. This kit is all cleaned primed and ready for paint. A plus over doing this kit over my Kyra kit is this is a little bigger even though the scale is smaller, she was just tiny. I will post the finished Kyra pics on the weekend.

4 Likes

Time for a small update, I blocked in most of the colors with acrylics, all that white primer to me is very distracting also good as a color backup to the real colors . All comments welcome.

3 Likes

Time for a small update, I did the first base coat and shadow coat of red on the loincloth and shirt sleeves front and back. I doesn’t look to good now as I have to apply several more coats to smooth things out, may take a few days for the oils to dry. I added the red instead of black like the box art for a little more color, all comments welcome.

3 Likes

Update time, I added a another highlight and shadow coat to the loincloth and shirt also a dark brown coat to the leather armor and very thin bronze coat to the shins, hell mitt and arm. All of these will need further coats to refine things. All comments welcome.

4 Likes

Time for an update, I put another coat of bronze oil paint on the armor but it has dried dead flat not shore if I like that, I will have to think how I want to adjust that. I also added another coat high lights and shadows to the red loin cloth and shirt. I am working on taking better pictures I think these are a little better, they still need work though. All comments welcome.

2 Likes

Time for an update, I added a shadow and highlight coat to his leather armor and a shadow and 2 highlight coats to his bronze armor, starting to look a little better I think. All comments welcome.

2 Likes