Polikarpov I-16 ICM 1/32

Greetings to all forum members. This is my first post on this forum and today I want to show you a kit I finished a few days ago.
It is the ICM Polikarpov I-16, in 1/35 scale.
It is a quick and easy to assemble kit. The fitting of the pieces is not bad, but you have to be careful in the big pieces of the fuselage, and the union of the wings with the fuselage (you have to use a “little” of putty). In the rest of the parts the fit is correct.
Another point against the kit is the poor detailing of the engine and the interior of the cockpit, being a kit of such a scale. I had to scratch fill these places.
For the paint I used Vallejo acrylics, and for the paneling I used AK washes.
I could have gone into a bit more detail, but I wanted this to be a quick, nice and easy project to do. I wanted a Polikarpov with soviet legends on my display cases…
I hope you like it. Greetings to all forum members.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard!
Well done with that Polikarpov :+1:

I think you may have used some translation service and then copy-pasted the English text into the post editing window. This triggers the supervision system, it thinks that you typed too fast :rofl:
This probably caused some delay before you could view your post since a moderator (me for instance) has to approve posts marked as suspicious.

Creo que es posible que haya utilizado algún servicio de traducción y luego haya copiado y pegado el texto en inglés en la ventana de edición posterior. Esto activa el sistema de supervisión, piensa que escribiste demasiado rápido :rofl:
Esto probablemente provocó un retraso antes de que pudieras ver tu publicación, ya que un moderador (yo, por ejemplo) tiene que aprobar las publicaciones marcadas como sospechosas.

Great looking Polikarpov I-16 Juan :smiley: