Pressing reset on armorama

I just don Raybans…enjoy it while you can, the ads must be a-comin’ soon. Great to see you here JR, I imagine each migration like the rusting hulks most of us are, screeching & clanking coming from over the ridge until another appears on the horizon, bits falling off belching smoke as we lurch down the slope to the start line to join the others. uh oh I stalled again… :hammer_and_wrench: :boom:

2 Likes

workin on that. Gettin close.

Yes,not too bad at all! Easy,as a matter of fact.

Thanks buddy. I think this will work better in the long run.

Thanks SGM. It’s nice to see you anywhere . You are AWOL lately.

1 Like

test picture Da Nang RVN 71-72

@j76lr not seeing a picture mate

I think he meant the pic in his post above??

Yeah Im still trying to figure it out . Thanks

1 Like

Quite an evocative picture though

It seems like A lifetime ago !

Ya made it Jerry, back to virk! HA!

Cheers, Ski.

1 Like

Yea, I’m back here tentatively as long as the publisher / editorial position doesn’t tolerate a repeat of the personal targeting and abuse of others that forced me to leave the other forum.

Heck, I’ve even posted up some pics of my latest project on the Aircraft WWI sub-forum.

We’ll see how it goes for now.

Greetings Gentlemen.

I too hate and fear change…

1 Like

OK cool. Fair enough. I love that you don’t need a photo storing go between now.
Yeah,that little engine is really a piece of clockmakers’ work.
J

@JRutman

OK cool. Fair enough. I love that you don’t need a photo storing go between now.
Yeah, that little engine is really a piece of clockmakers’ work.

Thanks, mi amigo! I appreciate the props on the kler-gat mo-tore…

Hopefully all here will continue forward in a congenial manner.

I agree that the photo upload and storage is light-years better than the old system. (Argh! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: PhotoBucket :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Argh!) Maybe the new system here will get some tweaks to make even easier to upload more than one photo at a time. Still, waaaaaay better and easier.

1 Like

thanks for this info! the white was murdering my eye holes.

2 Likes

Hi Mike, welcome back. Great to see you here. If you hold down your control key while selecting images to upload, you can upload as many as you want all at one time.

No Problem! Glad to help.

@SSGToms

Hi Mike, welcome back. Great to see you here. If you hold down your control key while selecting images to upload, you can upload as many as you want all at one time.

Thanks, Matthew! It’s nice to be back.

I’ll give the control-key command a try. I really do like the way photos are now uploaded directly to the post and archived here on the site. The old way did work, of course, but we were all at the mercy of some third party photo-hosting site. OK, but clearly not ideal.

Navigation seems a little more streamlined here, too. It’s nice to be able to navigate between different KitMaker sites in a less convoluted way. Again, the old way worked well, but this is smoother and quicker and gives a decent and easy glance at what’s happening all around the KitMaker network.

2 Likes