Question about review pictures

I am just curious as to what I need to do so that when I submit my book reviews the cover pictures look like the others. The cover pictures of my reviews, like my latest review I submitted on British sniper rifles, always look like this and not like any of the others below it. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Randy

The default ‘template opening’ remains the same for your cover image. It resizes the author’s cover image by the width of that image. Looks like you created your cover image the exact dimensions as the actual publication (I do this as well). This is why the width is completely displayed in the ‘template opening’ for that image. Darren created his cover image(s) the same dimensions as the template. It can be a different scale size, but must be the same dimensions as the template.

I hope that made sense

1 Like

Nothing wrong. I upload the full bleed image for the cover image in my reviews as well. This allows the visitor to right-click to view entire image in new tab/window.

1 Like

The template size for the Preview Image is approximately 650 X 360 pixels. Create your preview image like the one I made below at 650 X 360.
See if that works…

650X360_cover-photo

1 Like

Thank you. I wasn’t sure what was going on. Other book reviews show the whole book cover at an angle with the title of Book Review next to it and mine didn’t. So…I was just curious.

Thank you,
Randy