RailRoad Modeling Site Activity

Ladies and gentlemen,

First let me tell you how much I appreciate all of you that participate on this site. Looking at your work while you weather rail cars, provide reference photos, build your interlocking towers, show off your freight cars and locos, work on scenery, rolling stock, lineside structures, all of these things are a joy to visit in the forums.

Second, I apologize. Seems like for most of this year, I’ve been that freight car that got hitched to the wrong train, separated from its way bill, and disappeared into some siding somewhere. I apologize that I haven’t been in Horn involved with the site lately.

Unfortunately, it appears that it’s still going to be a month or two before I can really start participating again. Life is just too demanding right now.

I certainly look forward to being able to get back into it and finally build some of those models and what are some of those cars I’ve talked about. We are in the middle of a move. We’re also trying to find a contractor who will reply to us with an estimate for an add-on. That add on should give me space to actually put up a layout. So hopefully the remaining years of my life I’ll be constantly bombarding you all with my latest designs, builds, paint jobs, and musings.

It’s been pretty quiet here. I think those of you who have added content. I hope you’ll keep doing so. I really look forward to it, and I really really look forward to being able to get back involved in a consistent manner.

Thanks, Fred

5 Likes

No worries, Fred. Thanks for managing this part of the Kitmaker Network

3 Likes

No need to apologize Koda. You are a busy guy with a lot going on in your life, especially right now. I don’t know how you find the time to do the things that you do. Don’t worry about anything, once your life mellows out you will have time to pursue all of your interests.

I appreciate all that you do for the site, and I greatly appreciate everything you do for me.

Thank you,
Randy :slight_smile:

3 Likes