Railroad Modeling

Where is the Railroad Modeling forum?

:jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Yeah, Ko, I just realized that it wasn’t present myself. I hope it continues in the new forums. I still have some walk-around photos planned of a few subjects and the only place they will be of interest to anyone is on the railroad page. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

What… it’s right here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks, Jim!

Indeed, looking forward to those walk arounds.

2 Likes

Indeed, looking forward to those walk arounds.

Thanks. I sent three new ones to Fred back in August. There were a couple of others I wanted to get done but winter decided to show up here in Wyoming. So…once again…my photography projects will have to wait until next spring or summer. Ah yes…my old friend procrastination. :confused:

1 Like

The new site is up in skeleton form on the main URL (https://railroadmodeling.net). Also added it to the “Our Sites” pulldown at the top of the forum.

I am sure Fred would be happy to approve any submissions there so we can fill out the new site with content! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jim

2 Likes

Great. Bookmarked. Thanks

2 Likes

Fred will be happy to approve any submissions there so we can fill out the new site with content! :grinning:

1 Like

Here are the links to HARV’s three walkarounds from August. Thanks HARV!
Coal Mine Cars
Mine Car, Painted
BN Caboose 10710

I will link other features but it may be intermittently.

2 Likes

Hi Kosprueone,

Welcome! Glad you joined us. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for posting those for me Fred. Since the weather is actually staying somewhat decent here I might try to get out and get some more photos taken. I have a couple of subjects that I really want to take some walk-around pictures of and I guess I just as well do it since Wyoming is cooperating.

Thanks again,
Randy :slightly_smiling_face: