Resin nuts and bolts

@Dan . I’ll be slingin bolts everywhere.

Bonjour, nuts & bolds chez Meng…

Masterclub has the most comprehensive and detailed line (120 in sizes from of resin NBW available bar none. If they don’t list it, it doesn’t exist. I get mine from Armor35.ru for around $2 and change at the current exchange rate. Depending on the type and size, there are from 100 to 200+ pieces in a single package. If one doesn’t wish to do business with a Russia-based company, that’s your choice. You could purchase them from other European or U,S. online retailers for as much as $9+ USD for the same items.

1 Like

Thank you. I have bought from them before.

Another vote for Tichy.

1 Like

Well, they don’t use metric dimensions, so you won’t. Tichy lists rivets by actual decimal size so you’ll have to convert. They go up to 0.080 diameter so you should find something that will work.

I have most of the Tichy products suitable for 1/35 and have measured them. These are the HO sizes listed in their catalogs and the actual values.

4-1/2 inch = .052 to .054
5-1/2 inch = .059
6 inch = .070
7 inch = .079

Grandt Line products are showing the age of their molds. These are their O/(1/4) scale/1:48 sizes:

2-1/2 inch = .051 - .059
6 inch = .125

KL

you don’t like plastic nuts?

1 Like

@Headhunter506 – that’s a good price! When I need to refill my stash, I’ll remember to go there

2 Likes