Riich Models HF.7 wagen

Fit is ok. I’ve added a few 3D improvements. Wheels are vinyl and plastic-seems ok.
Figure don’t look too good and have lots of flash.
Horses look good.

11 Likes

Ready for primer.

9 Likes

Have you made any Riich models before? I’m looking at their Universal Carrier MkII

3 Likes

Yes, their field kitchen. It also is nothing to brag about.

1 Like

That was fast! Did you build the horses?

Not much to the kit!
No horses for me. Figures are hard to do well and I imagine horses would be much more harder.

1 Like

Give it a go - you don’t have to use them .

2 Likes

No, I’d bitcher them and the figures are a bit poor as well (lots of flash).

1 Like

Paint is on.

6 Likes

Not to take away from the HF.7 wagon, but I passed on the Riich Universal carrier, the individual track links were too teeny-tiny for my old eyes… Your mileage may vary

1 Like

Sorry, no I have not. I was hoping Dan had further experience with the brand as well. My eyeballs aren’t the greatest either I require magnification until the parts look huge.

Most of the vehicles I want to build are from Brands, from what I have gathered, are high part count, which I guess means lots of fiddly parts (MiniArt, Riich, AFV). The only advice I have is, there are probably aftermarket tracks which might be easier to build?

I am currently working on my first model in 40 years and it is a RFM. I wish I could help you out more but I am not a source for anything model related, if you wan’t to talk guitars I’m good with that lol.

1 Like

I do have more experience with the Riich, I mentioned it above. I have built their field kitchen which was very similar to this kit with having ok fit in places.

1 Like

Sorry, I misread.

2 Likes

I built the Riich Radschlepper Ost. It was a bitch.

What seems to make Riich hard to build?

1 Like

Overengineering. 7 tiny parts that could have been molded as one. Finicky fit, too.

1 Like

So no need for aftermarket parts eh?

1 Like

No, unless you find aftermarket that makes things easier…

1 Like

Dan give those figures and horses a shot- you might like it ! They definitely enhance any model imho

1 Like

I’m afraid not. The figures look pretty rough to me.

1 Like