RSO-01 Type 470 - Dragon 6691

Looks good Omar. I think I’ll pull mine out of my stash and build it

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Hi everybody, Gil the only secret is take the box and start, hoho… Thanks by the comments.
I finished the model, I put it in its base, I hope you like, and thanks for see my post and put yours comments.
The RSO 01 Type 470, Its one of the RSO of the Unidentified Unit in the Eastern Front 1944…

See you in the next model, Regards Omar

6 Likes

Omar, That looks really nice!

This makes me want to open my RSO box. I just don’t want the kit to wind up as another partially started project in the queue. So I’ll just have to wait until I can give it some proper attention. :hammer_and_wrench:

Cheers!
—mike

2 Likes

Thanks, Mike.
If you make the decision, when you want to remember, you will have finished your model, go for it.
A hug, Omar :beer:

1 Like

Omar, the finished project is awesome. Your canvas cover is really well done!

1 Like

What a gem it’s soooo cute - if a Famo is a great big Rottweiler the RSO is a Dachshund puppy. Beautiful build, perfect camo…I guess the driver must be having a nap after hosing it down so efficiently! Bravo, what’s next on your list? :wink: :medal_military: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Ho ho :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:, Thanks boys. Some time I do the model few dirty, because you can see best the details, it’s a modelistic permism that I use to take. Yours commements add a lot.
The new proyect it will be a STZ-5 of Vulcan, I will be another the same type of vehicles that I think to do this year
Regards, Omar :beer:

Well, I took my original Italeri version out and started my build. Did fairly good til I tried to place the cab over the interior. The plastic was so old and brittle it snapped across all 3 windshield supports. I glued the cab back together and with much plastic removal by sanding tried the fit the cab back on. It broke again. I’ll just have to try and piece it back together or I’ll just have to get a newer production of it. To me it’s really an interesting vehicle I was looking forward to building.

I think that if you like the vehicle, it is worth investing in a kit, it is rare that the Italeri model has brought you so many problems, I built a Rso / 03, and the problems I had with the tracks, those made of rubber are a problem when the kit is old, I did not know what asked to pass what you tell me.
But hey, as I told you, if you like, go ahead.
Hug, omar

1 Like

Well done Omar!

1 Like

Thanks Marc👍