RSO/03 Revell Nro 03067

Hi All I started with a new project, it’s an old model oc Revell, model number 03067, the first problems that the kit has are the marks of injection, the assembly is simple, but the tracks are problematic, then i will see how solution it…
The advances:

20210209_220512

20210209_220715

20210209_221024

Regards, Omar

5 Likes

Nice to see an old school solution to the track issue!

3 Likes

+1 to @pod3105 Paul’s comment. Indeed, “old school” modeling technique that still works great!

Thanks for sharing. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more as you progress!

1 Like

Thanks by the comments, the idea is to make a model with low cost, will see how it finish.
Little advances, more stepts of its assembly, I show them:

The covers in process…

Regards

4 Likes

More advances with the tarpaulins… the pics…

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Great work Omar, real old school. I particularly like the tarps!

1 Like

Thanks Hohenstaufen, the idea is having the best result, each one try to do the best that can do, that is the idea of the hobby, no?
And show aour models.
Regards, Omar

1 Like

Hi All, I started with the airbrush, plasted a few color in the model.
I comments that riht ones rubber track links was broken in some pieces, and I had to make them some links with resin. I think that resolved the trouble…
The pics:

Regards, Omar

3 Likes

Hi All, more steps finished… the advances with the paint brush:

Regards

2 Likes

Hi All, The end of the model come, I hope like it, the pictures of my job: This model is an RSO/03 of the 21st panzer division:

I think that the trouble with the tracks links have been an a cheap solution. What do you think?

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Turned out very nicely. Good job on the canvas cover as well. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks by your comments, Regards, Omar

That looks very nice! The addition of the flowers is a nice colorful touch. :slightly_smiling_face:

—mike

1 Like

Thanks Mike, a little details.-
Regards