Samurai Horseman

Wow … there are some great colours on that rider Jan. Very painstaking small intricate areas to paint but you have done an amazing job on it so far. The colour shading on the trousers is really nice, very realistic.

1 Like

What he said. :scream::+1:

1 Like

Those colors are beautiful Jan- they really jump out of the pictures- so neat and intricate, this is shaping up to be an absolute show-stopper.

Great progress!

Tank you;
Working on the chest Armor today

5 Likes

Wow, that is stunning paintwork so far

1 Like

This is some spectacular painting Jan…the colours jump straight out at you…:+1::+1:

1 Like

A little bit further, not much but still

7 Likes

Always found Samurai culture to be fascinating. In modern times, it is still practiced and held in high regard; known as “Kyudo”.

Japanese Archery (Kyūdō)- Archery of the samurai (archeryhistorian.com)

1 Like

That is amazing detail painting. Stunning

Guys like you are why I do not do figures. :grin: :grin:
:+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Keeps getting better and better. :+1:

1 Like

Totally agree… I may as well use crayons to add to colour to mine after looking at this lol

2 Likes

I have started as every other newbie :hugs:
Still working on the samurai Horseman, it’s taking time al the small things.

5 Likes

I think that diamond pattern in gold and blue on the arms is fantastic- a beautifully painted pattern that blends in well with the other gold detail on the chest armor.

1 Like

Fighting with the thousand small details, :joy:

7 Likes

He looks stunning though Jan. So colourful. It is really is terrific skill you have shown there.

1 Like

The pony driver looks great, Jan! Yes, I can only imagine all the details, hard to keep track of on this type of gear.

1 Like

working on the helmet and other details

5 Likes

Fighting some hours with the ropes on the back and some minor repair issues

6 Likes