SAS Pinkie

Fantastic Terry, Just what I need to see the attachment on the front. Do you have by any means the side attachment for the searchlight?

Thanks,
Raphael

Top notch scratch-built details.

1 Like

This is pure lunacy Raphael. Very much looking forward to the rest of this unfolding.

1 Like

Absolutely mind blowing detail!
Looking forward to the next installment.

1 Like

Plenty of shots … have to say the pictures I have are of an operational vehicle.not a show put together. And are genuine

1 Like

5 Likes

This is incredible work here. I just bought one of these old Tamiya kits with a lot of extras to update it including shells from hussar etc. this will help me with my build tremendously. Again outstanding work Raphael!

Wow Terry! Amazing! and loved that this is a real operational vehicle! Thank you!

Raphael

Thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate all the compliment and its very encouraging!

Thanks metalhead, all the best to your build and show us also your update once started. Your really lucky to get the Hussar wheels. Difficult for me to acquire it here.

Cheers,
Raphael

Thanks ! I meant to say wheels not shells lol. I’m all thumbs sometimes when it comes to texting. Yes I got the hussar wheels but can’t remember from where….

1 Like

Terry, Do you have a picture of how the empty shell collector attached to the GPMG mount?

Thanks
Raphael

Small walk around of the model so far. Nothing is fixed for now aside from the four smoke discharger and the rear rail. Just a mock up to show the layout and how the current state of the build is. Slowly plowing along plus I’m a weekend warrior and easily get bored.

Small adjust knob.

You can clearly see the small adjustment knob on the GPMG mount i turned on the lathe.

10 Likes

Well done. This vehicle is a classic and I have seen over a dozen interpretations of the topic. Each of them is slightly different. I am waiting for yours, and it promises to be very good.

4 Likes

Oh my god… Those searchlights are a phenomenal build. They are faultless.
This is a cracking build and some amazing super detailing… brilliant workmanship :+1:

1 Like

7 Likes

Thank you all!

Terry, your a star! Can’t thank you much with your help and sharing your personal photos! Now I know how it attached to the bracket!

Regards,
Raphael

1 Like

You’re very w welcome mate

1 Like

JawDrop
That’s all I got!!

ASig00

1 Like

Outstanding! Looking forward to seeing more as you progress along. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like