Scottish National model show Perth

Coming up on 27th and 28th April the Scottish National model show held at the Dewars Centre in Perth. Doors open at 10am.
I will be there representing the British Bulldogs, come and say hi if you intend to go.

Pete
Noddy927

1 Like

the wife and i will be there and will come over for a chat at some point, i don’t now if i will enter into the competition this year as i haven’t completed much due family issues.

It will be good to catch up again bud.

Pete

1 Like

i saw you yesterday but the wife wanted lunch so i had to waste money on food!

some pictures of the show thus far:

those of you familiar with Glasgow will get the reference.

4 Likes

Yeah it was a great day yesterday. Today is starting good too. Plenty of footfall…and plenty of purchases…especially on my part.

5 Likes

Love that Ray Harryhausen figure!

It got commended in its category

@Klaus-Adler David, thank you for sharing the pictures! There’s so many outstanding models.

What does the mark X line mean?
What do the abbreviations stand for?

Thank you
Wade

2 Likes

yeah Brian from the Washington club did that figure as well as quite a few others relating to the Aliens film franchise

David,

Thanks for the pics - looks like a really good show; I was hoping to come up (from the deepest south) with a view to carrying out a recce as it were; I’m looking for a new venue to exhibit at as the previous 2-day event in Belgium we used to attend, is no longer viable as dates (and venue) have sadly changed (that is, me and a mate who constitute Stonehenge Modellers). However, sadly things domestic got in the way - again(!)

Anyway, that’s neither here nor there; thanks again for the pics.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your photos :beers:

1 Like

I had the same question then found this:
https://www.scotnats.org/competition-rules

1 Like

A great show. A busy 2 days and i think plenty of empty wallets by Sunday afternoon.
Great to catch up again David see you at Scale Scotland.
Oh I seem to have aquired this bad boy

Pete

4 Likes

Awesome! Is the build on this forums somewhere?? Or post a pic or two of it here.

Not a build on here bud.

This is one i took at the show

Pete

4 Likes

Wow, well deserved!

well deserved mate, well done indeed!

i and my wife were robbed this year and went home with nothing, in fairness modelling time during the last 12 months has been very limited.

sadly i won’t be at the Edinburgh show as we will be Blackpool that weekend, it’s my fault i got the dates mixed up. sadly due to some in house politics the Glasgow show has been cancelled as well this year but there is another show in Coatbridge later on this year.

My haul:

the last kit is for the DDay +80 years campaign

1 Like

Thanks guys.
David stick at it bud,… oh I really like that coyote. Need see pics of that in a build blog.
I saw the flyer for the Coatbridge show. If i am avaliable it may be an option for me too.
Thanks again for the comments guys, much appreciated

Pete

2 Likes