Scottish Nationals Perth

The Scottish Nationals are on today and tomorrow Sat and Sun 29th and 30th April. I will be there representing the IPMS Brittish Bulldogs for the Kitmaker site. Come and say hi if you will be attending.
Pete

my wife and i plan to arrive just after 11am so i look forward to seeing you all up there soon.

Hope it’s a well turned out event :+1:

1 Like

Thanks we had a good day yesterday. A bit quieter today but it starting to pick up
Pete

A great day at the Scottish Nationals.
Some great displays and congrats to Dundee IPMS for getting best award for display from Airfix.
Here are some pics from the show

6 Likes

Thanks for posting these. The standard of competition there is truly excellent and there is a great variety in subject and scale. Neat looking awards too!

hi Pete, since you haye sci-fi modellers (joking) i thought i’d post pictures of the awards i won in the show.

1st for the Star Wars Legion Snail Tank
2nd for the Bandai Star Wars Blockade Runner

5 Likes

Well done on the awards, they were nice builds … and the show overall looks very good. Some nice kits built there and on display. Well done to all

2 Likes

Was there Sunday afternoon, congratulations and well deserved indeed. Was looking for someone resembling your avatar to say hello, but there were far too many to be sure! Just kidding!

Hoping to make Scale Scotland in Edinburgh this year too.

1 Like

David did you post pics i cant see them.
Thanks for the comments guys.
The 1/16 scale panzer III is mine and best in military vehicles 1/35 and over.
The competition is always very good. And the displays are well organised. A great show.
Pete

1 Like

@noddy927 no mate i didn’t post pictures and i never took any of mine at the show, i photographed everyone else’s work lol

1 Like