Sd.Kfz.221, Unknown Unit, 1/35 | Armorama™

This is the Sd.Kfz.221 from Sovereign in 1/35th scale. The kit coming with resin, white metal and photoetched all with great quality, but with some little defects; the only negative of this armor is that it not contains marks (decals); some parts was necessary to add extras as wire and drill carefully. the assembling includes interiors.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/list/sd-kfz-221-unknown-unit-1-35

Overall it seems like a nice kit but the MG34 seems crude and lacking sharp definition that we all expect. I’d suggest replacing it with something from virtually any other modern kit. If you’re like me you’ve already accumulated a pile of them as spares from the various Dragon kit offerings.

I like your paint/weathering of this model. What was your general impression of the kit> I’ve never built anything from Sovereign and am curious how you would rate them.

Cheers,
C.

Hello friends!

Thanks for your comments!. Regarding the machine gun, I left it like that since for my taste it is not so bad despite being a old kit. Putting it together was fun, some parts were missing from the bottom of the chassis and suspensions but it was fixed with styrene and copper, the top part presented an air bubble and was necessary to sealed with putty, in short, it is not complicated and it is a good kit. My score from 1 to 10 is: 8.

Regards!
Rodolfo