Sd. Kfz. 9 Famo part two

I’m making a new topic on my project I’m still working on, the Tamiya Sd. Kfz. 9 Famo because I’m thinking that the topic that already exists is getting really really long.
And I’m thinking that this is preventing some members of checking out the topic.
Because, I’m not wanting to check out such a long forum topic with so many replies to read through either.
That is why I’m making a new topic for the same topic.
If you want, here is the link to the old topic if you are interested: SD. Kfz. 9 FAMO

Here are the latest photo’s of the progress of the project:

I have made the photo’s using my P30 Pro in the high resolution mode to take these photo’s.
You notice the shadows on the photo’s, that’s because I haven’t yet bought some photography equipment for lighting and background stuff.
I’m now just making the photo’s with my P30 Pro smartphone and the light turned on in my room.
Since I have no daylight availlable at that moment.
I’am planning to buy some good equipment for photography for lighting and background.
But, I didn’t have the money for that all that time.
Because I had other things planned to do with my money.

I have also noticed that I’m placing my topic in another topic than my original topic.
So, I think this is a job for the moderators and staff to put my topic on the same place as my older one if they think it is necessary or something.
Reason why I’m not putting it in the right place is that I have just noticed this as I’m making the topic.
And I’m not willing to get all the trouble changing these things and risk losing all my work I have done on this topic.

Last but not least, I’m thinking of experimenting a little with the layout of my topics and content of the topics.
And I’m wanting to do for me, a lot of new stuff regarding my layouts of my topics.

2 Likes