Sean Connery- The passing of a true Legend

I just learned that our beloved 007 has passed, this is truely a shame and I’m sure you’ll all agree he will surely be missed. God bless Mr Connery, thanks for the memories.

3 Likes

Ohhh, f**k … :cry:

Yesterday was good day since one of Swedens authors and political commentators who supported the Pol Pot regime in Kampuchea/Cambodia and thought the Chinese Great Leap (caused starvation and death to millions) was a jolly good idea finally died at the age of 93 (not a decade too soon).
And now this bad news …
Nobody lives forever but still …

3 Likes

Oh damn. :sob: I just watched him yesterday in " A Bridge Too Far ". I loved him in all his movies. He had CLASS. They don’t make actors like that anymore. Godspeed Mr. Connery.

4 Likes

Her Majesty’s answer to the “Duke” right :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

Oh! That is really bad news! My sincere condolences to his family and Scotland. 90 is a blessed age.

I remember him not only as James Bond but also in the Indiana Jones movies, “The Name of the Rose” (is that also the english title?) and of course “Red October”. Rest in peace Sir Sean Connery!

Le tits now. Alex!

Anal Bum Cover.

Jap Anus Relations.

Some things in here don’t react well to bullets.

What can I get for you? Just a drink. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.

You know much about guns, Mr. Bond? No, but I know a little bit about women.

My name is Pussy Galore. I must be dreaming.

Hi, I’m plenty. But of course you are.

And why your socks inside out? Because socks are poorly designed. The seams are on the inside…

As someone whose ancestors painted themselves blue and tossed heavy objects around for fun, I’ll miss this guy.

1 Like

Resht in Peashe…

The. Best. Bond.

As a fellow Pictish descendant, I shall miss him.

And don’t forget The Untouchables, and Highlander, and The Rock, and The Time Bandits, and The Man Who Would be King, etc…

So sad when my wife told me today. Just a true gentleman. Best Bond ever.

See you, Mr.Connery.

Not a Bond fan,nor sure if I seen one of his.
My favorite Connery movies
The Rock
The Untouchables
Red October
Indiana Jones Movie

Bond is truly dead. :frowning:

I was very saddened by the news. He was one of the great ones.

Yep, only " Diamonds are Forever". He was a bit of a diamond in the rough that influenced modern culture forever, what a legacy to leave behind.

1 Like

He was really the only James Bond in my mind. None of the other actors came close.
Although a small part, he was also great in ‘The Longest Day’. I look forward to seeing him every time I watch that film.
Alas, all good things come to an end and as they say, the only sure things on this earth are death and taxes. So rest in peace Mr. Connery, knowing that your contribution to film art has touched millions.
C.

3 Likes

I agree. He was the best and will always be James Bond. :slight_smile:

Private Flanagan - “Yeah, it takes an Irishman to play the pipes”. :slight_smile:

1 Like