Some of my Lebanon 1982 vehicles

A few of my builds centered on IDF invasion of Lebanon, 1982. Always been fascinated with this conflict. Will probably do a M-60a1 soon. Hope ya’ll like them.

M113

M3 halftrack

PLO Landrover

M151a2 TOW Mutt

M151a2 Command Mutt

M151a2 Observation Mutt

28 Likes

Very nice. A Lot of work, but well worth it.

Wow! I particularly like the Mutts.

Any Merkavas planned?

Mario

Great collection. Yes we like them.

Olivier

Nice collection of work there, lots of great details added to the vehicles. They’ve got that well-used and weathered look too.

nice softskin veicles
a cool use of colors…
Land is full centered

Very nice. Love the M3 in particular.

Very nice builds you have made

Great work. I love the Zelda.

Great job on all vehicles!!!

nice mutts…
do you have some suggestion to restore my one?

I found two more images in my library that sort of show your variant. I assume it’s one of the riot control Mutts from the Gaza Strip. I don’t have references on those.

mutt_08

I have also never seen a version with two spare tires attached together, though with Mutts, it’s possible, but rare. I like your sun shade. Cool.

2 Likes

thanks
i check in my documentation…

please, how you manare front lights?

The bottom photo was taken in Eilat about 1990,because a good friend of mine is sitting in the front seat of the jeep.The top photo most likely is a jeep somewhere in the West bank.

1 Like

I don’t think so. They lack any kind of protection. More like Jeeps used on routine security patrols along the Jordanian border (Jordan Valley-Dead Sea-Arava-Eilat region).

They all look super. I especially dig that half-track. Mind you share more photos of it? In fact, since it’s your thread and this is a modeling website why not share more photos off all of them from different angles? I am sure many will appreciate them :grinning:

I love the look f the Range Rover “technical” with the mounted DShK. I’m currently working on an IDF M113 Command vehicle. Been toying with the idea of building another M113, but as a Lebanese Army M113 with a mounted ZSU-23 gun mounted on the roof.

That’s an interesting subject matter!