Special Panzer IVs (1)

Hello guys, this time I plan to build a series of early but special Panzer IVs and no-turreted variants.
Firstly, I’d like to share some specific historical photos(for discussion only).
四号E冬季履带

8110cf0b652df87c8ab8a850009b317febd5b63f_raw

E Version with winter tracks(my only collection for L24 coupled with winter tracks)
D without mg mount
D hull with C turret
E equipped with special command tower

4 Likes

It’s really hard to make zimmerit, I need more training.

Redesign the command tower.
I decide to utilize Zvezda kit for it’s difficult to find dragon kits now. (who knows someday will dragon re-product )

6 Likes

Jpz4lateL48E_patton
Jpz4lateL48E_patton
images_20230919_124400
Jagdpanzer iv L70 with two mg mounts.
Jagdpanzer iv without gun shield.

6 Likes

another turretless Panzer 4, in this case the ammo panzer user for the Karl Gerät (Desgination: Munitionsschlepper für Karl Gerät)
Available as Trumpeter kit in 2 variations:

My version (without tracks):

6 Likes

@golikell Nice work🌹. Carl’s intimate friend😀. This ammunition carrier looks sci-fi,for its box is like a missile vertical launch system.

1 Like

Thanks… It indeed does look a bit alien. The Germans were very apt to adapting vehicles to their needs, no matter how many (or few) vehicles were actually needed… Of course the kit got tracks before being put into the dio I thought up…

5 Likes

@golikell
“Fuehrer” is very thoughtful about future model players . And thanks to the Third Empire wasted a lot of resources on so many variants, or the the allied forces will cause more casualties

2 Likes

Feng, looking forward to following along on the Pz IV.

2 Likes

Feng you’ve got quite the collection of Panzer IV’s in progress! I look forward to seeing these progress to completion and how you will specialize each one.

2 Likes

:rose::rose:it will take weeks​:grinning:

That’s my desire for lifetime, a collection covers main variants and special modifications. I made a note about the versions, but it’s still not completed. Probably the amount reaches over 150. Now I collected less than 1/3,with 3 years.

1 Like

3 Likes

@vettejack

Months ago I chose dragon flak and trumpeter hull. Because there’s some differences in the history photo.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Spending a day to color them made me exhausted. Thus, they are roughly done. Someday when I have more time, I will improve them.

2 Likes

Definitely enjoying the Pz IV parade!

A+++

2 Likes

Great collection of Panzer IVs!

3 Likes

Thank you😀

2 Likes

It’s a long-term goal for me to collect the pz4s.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like