Spray Can Adapters

I have only ever used brushes for painting. I guess, because you cant really go too far wrong with military vehicles. But i have bought the EMHAR 1/24 Bedford Tanker and some Tamiya Spray paint.
Question; is there anything you can attatch to the can to be more accurate?

Yes but it’s a pain to search for. Testor makes one you can find sometimes at Hobby Lobby/Michael’s. AK has two sets called spray diffusers. Sound interesting but never tried any.

Thanks for that, im in the uk

1 Like

Probably not what you are looking for, but curious none the less…

1 Like

Very interesting. :+1:

Interesting but not quite what i had in mind.
But thanks

AK’s diffuser sets are cool but they don’t fit on to Tamiya spray cans.

1 Like