SprueBrothers Lightning Deal

Absolutely. The AFV Club Stryker was a bit of a headache for me because of all the small detailed on it; the grab handles; little bolts and nuts and whatnot, but once you get it all put together and painted; it definitely makes a difference. The addition of the Double V Hull update from Shapeways made a lot of difference… And adding the truck horn on the side (from the AFV Club Stryker Accessory Set) finishes the vehicle well.

I might tackle the Dragoon sometime in the near future.

2 Likes

M60A1 with ERA $35.99

https://spruebrothers.com/lightning-deals/

1 Like

NO ! Must resist ! You’re not getting kickbacks from them, are you ?

Ha. I wish. Their A3 with the blade was a fun build. Probably will get tis on also.

Darn it!

Another M60 Patton added to my stash. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

DO IT!

(I did…)

1 Like

Present from the Easter Bunny ?

I wonder what the postage is from U.S to here … £28 is a steal … damn these deals we dont get here …

1 Like

@Armorsmith; @HeavyArty did a build thread on the Takom M60A1 ERA with dozer that will come in handy when putting yours (and me with mine) together.

Takom M60A1 w/ERA and Dozer Blade build - Armor/AFV - KitMaker Network

2 Likes

I paid $90 for this kit and think it was worth it. Grab one now at $49.99!

https://spruebrothers.com/lightning-deals/

1 Like

Whew! I relieved that I am not tempted by this WWII German kit. Saving $. LOL!

1 Like

Already have the tamiya version in my stash, along with some updates to the kit, so i am not in a hurry to get this one.

Today’s AFV Deals!

1 Like

How are the I love kits M48s?

Looking at the in-box photos The Modelling News: Preview: Two more American classics from I love Kit in November... , it doesn’t look bad but someone who actually has it may differ in opinion. ILK products are generally over-priced and not that good from what I hear. Especially their M3’s are junks from what I’ve gathered. But then these are just off-shoots of Trumpeter brand.

BTW, Hobbyeasy is having a sale on the exact I love myself too much M48A1 kit at a better price (if you don’t mind waiting the slow surface shipping): HobbyEasy | M48A1 Main Battle Tank

spruebrothers lightning-deals

2022 release

1 Like