Stalingrad 1942 Hiding behind the Enemy | Armorama™

Today we travel east to Stalingrad from the modeller, and friend Paolo Modellismo and his stunning diorama "Hiding behind the Enemy" A mortar team finds cover behind a T34/76 in Stalingrad 1942. Some really great work on the groundwork itself which you will be able to see at the end of the pictures along with some other building process pictures

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/stalingrad-1942-hiding-behind-the-enemy
5 Likes

Very well researched and very well done !:clap:
Reference picture outstanding!

I like the ground work for shell hile/bomb crater. I think it’s so well done the crater could have been used in a sci-fi diorama as well.

1 Like

All these photo updates and model pics are great.
However, is there a way to post the photos so we can click on them to zoom in? Just like is doen with regular forum topics?

1 Like

Very well done!
Ken

2 Likes

Nice use of what appears to be a modified set of Tamiya figures.

2 Likes

Usint Tamiya fair play to the creator!,personaly ive chose ICM’s mortar+crew from Ukraine to make this same Dio.I dont enjoy working with Tamiya figures anymore.

Welcome to the forum, @Ickie !

The old Tamiya figures often need lots of “help”, definitely agree.

The newly released Tamiya figures from 2020+ like in the Panzer IV G look pretty good out of the box.