Stalingrad 1942

I going to finish little diorama “Stalingrad 1942” with T-70 Miniart. I made this T-70 about 2 years ago, but didn’t paint.

13 Likes

Very sharp looking T-70. Love the exhaust details.

2 Likes

Very nice job on the T-70 Pavel. I have this kit as well, may have to bust it out of my stash.

1 Like

Looks great, I have a stalled version and few others in pile. Liking the details. Looking forward to seeing this one progress. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Very well done indeed. Love the diorama layout you’re putting together. This looks like it’s going to be a good one!

1 Like

Thank you. I continue

2 Likes

6 Likes

That looks excellent Pavel

1 Like

5 Likes

Fantastic looking- the painting and weathering has added a huge amount of visual interest- really enhancing that angular look. Diorama base looks promising too!

1 Like

Excellent T-70. The chipping is very effective and looks just right. I also like the shrouding on the exhaust pipes.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve studied to paint yet.
Also, I have another T-70, I want to do diorama with him and figures from MasterBox (hand-to-hand fight) to soviet-finish war. I hope my next model be better :slight_smile: (sorry for my low level English, I try to write without translator)

5 Likes

Pavel your English is fine, better than my Russian! You are totally understandable. And your models look wonderful already. Any improvement would be outstanding!

4 Likes