Submarine Lodging for IPMS USA Nationals in 2024

The Nationals will be in Madison, WI this year from 17-20 June. I plan to attend probably the day of the 19th - all of the entries will be there by then. We will continue to drive to Nova Scotia via the Upper Peninsula, so Manitowoc is on the way, roughly two hours from Madison. Our plan is to stay in the Cobia that evening. If you’re interested, you can Google it and it see for yourself. If you’re interested in meeting up there for an evening, let me know,

1 Like

I will keep this in mind.
Thanks

1 Like

Interesting, unfortunately I will not be at Nats this year but it’s already on the calendar for ‘25 in VA Beach.

1 Like

18 Bravo, the Nationals in Madison will be in July 17-20

1 Like

Thanks for the correction. I’ve known it for quite some time, and still posted it incorrectly. July it is

3 Likes

18 Bravo, it sounds like a good trip you’ve got planned ! Trip advice from a “Yooper”. Visit the Soo Locks, if you got time and extra money visit Mackinac Island. I’m guessing you’ll be on Highway US2 when you go across the UP. Stop and visit the Big Spring or Kitchiti ipitti near Manistique. Sometimes lines are long so visit early or late. Take M-35 and parallel Lake Michigan and a must visit place would be the Packer Hall of Fame/Lambeau field in Green Bay if you are a football fan. Then it’s a quick hop to Manitowoc. What ever you do have fun and safe travels! AND… if you want to go for beers when you’re in Madison let’s do it ! LOTS of good watering holes near the convention center.

1 Like

Beers it is! As for the UP, I went to Northern Michigan University for a year before I enlisted in the Army. I really miss those pasties.

1 Like