Suyata Madness of the street

This is my new project. A kit of Suyata. Madness of the street. scale 1:32

A armored sportscar included with a female racer. Actually we have 2 female racers. 1 with helmet and the other without helmet. The name of the racer is Selena and the name of the car is Luna. I really like the whole design and concept.

The kit is verry wel molded with nice details. I can’t find any annoying flash. There are a few parts that has a seemline but this can be removed. A clear and pleasant guide to follow is also included😊

I have no experience with weathering. But I will try it on this kit. This is also my first time making a car.:see_no_evil:

I’ll post pictures in the comments as we progress.
Have fun and a great day.

6 Likes

1 of the four tires.

The goal was going for a “dusty” (lightly dust from the brake pads) alloy wheel. In the middle must come a spike :blush:

6 Likes

tenor (8)

1 Like

This looks like a neat little kit Tom, I haven’t seen this manufacturer before so I’m interested to see how you go.
Thanks for sharing your build here.

Cheers, D

1 Like

Thnx man :blush:

Suyata has nice kits. It is something different but great to see.

I will post the progress here in te comments.

Gr

Today we painted the brake discs with the calipers. We drilled the holes and gave the discs a look as if they had been standing still for a while. (light rust).

We won’t be able to see everything beceause the tire is in front of the disc. But we know that the details are there. :blush::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

We have finished the dashboard.
It has nice details. The car is for a woman so a pink steering wheel is suitable.

I may have exaggerated a bit with the dirt on the dashboard. But i like it so far.It doesnt have to make sense. :sweat_smile::blush:

1 Like

It’s been a while since we’ve posted anything.
Hope everyone is safe with this coronavirus.

The cockpit of the car is ready.

The belts are completely scratch build, the first time I try this.

3 Likes

The seats are installed in the car.

We have filled the gaps. Let it harden, sand it down and add another layer.

2 Likes

Let’s try to install LED lights. White in the front.
Red in the rear for breaking lights and white in the rear for reverse lights.

For the red lights I use optic fiber that I connect to an LED with a shrink tube.

This is how I create 5 small lights from 1 LED.

1 Like

The exhaust pipes of the car were finished today.
First time trying rust weathering.

1 Like

Armored plate with spikes for the hood of the car.

We tried to make it look weathered. I’m a total noob in weathering :sweat_smile::see_no_evil: