T-Model Middle East Military Men Set Review | Armorama™

Review of T-Model Middle East Military Men Set in 1/72 scale

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/t-model-middle-east-military-men-set-review
1 Like

I’ve bought a couple of T-Models Humvees and their Abrams M1A2 SEP, and they were molded much better than these figures. Looks like they got them produced by a different company.
:smiley:

I have to say, I agree with Biggles50.
While I was excited when I saw the box-art for these figures a while ago,
images of the actual figures show them to be heavily surrounded by flash,
and quite poor in terms of surface detail. My verdict? 9/10 for subject, 4/10
for quality.

Paul

Then there’s the Caesar Miniatures Set H101 Mid-East Militia (Iraq & Syria) which tastefully gives you a kneeling hostage and a Daesh knifeman about to decapitate him…

Still thats better than Linears A and B, which between them include a looter pulling teeth from the corpses of Waterloo and a Romans indulging in gang-rape and the abuse of slaves.

Regards

M

Something not quite right with that AK 47… A bit lo g to my eye.

@Biggles50
@MoramarthT
@pod3105
@pbennett

Sirs, after your comments I have looked more carefully and realised I did a very poor job with the detail photos of the figures. In any way they look so bad in hand, specially given its small size.

I have replaced the photos with better ones, at least as good as I can -lightning when you have to put the camera so close to the subject is really difficult for me.

Please check the new photos, I hope your opinion will change:

My apologies for not checking thoroughly all images, working late at night is not a good idea. Lesson learned.

What did you do to them…they look quite acceptable now! But that AK still looks kinda big!
:smiley:

Images are better Carlos, but the length of the AK is still off- by my guestimate with butt on the ground the muzzle will come to just below his chin.
even for a shorty like me that makes it the best part of 5ft/60 inches /1500mm which is nearly twice the size of 880mm/35 inches…