T35, The Soviet Landship | Armorama™

A new model to share, in this case, a Zvezda T35 Soviet heavy tank. I like this model because it is a rare subject, something different but interesting, with that interwar concept of the "Landship", but it also had the opportunity to enter combat, although not with the expected result.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/t35-soviet-heavy-tank-the-soviet-landship--1-35-zvezda

It is probably worth noting that contrary to the photo caption the Kubinka T35 is an original and has been restored to full working order. The “Battle Glory of the Urals” Museum exhibit is entirely a reproduction but I understand their T28 is based on an original hull.

Regards,

M

2 Likes

Hi MoramarthT,
Thanks for the info,totally agree with you,.
Cheers and TC
Francis. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers, Francis,
If you think the T35 is a beast, look what happened when they turned one into a Self-Propelled Gun, and then added armour!

That’s the one with the smaller-calibre gun, the other had the 203mm B4 howitzer “Stalin’s Sledgehammer”… :astonished:
I believe there is a resin kit in 1:72 scale but I’m not aware of anything in 1:35th, it would be quite a sight…

Regards,

M

1 Like

Hi Francis, excellent build and finish my friend.
Good to see you here too

Take carre

Cesar

1 Like

Hi MoramarthT,
Yes, it is a beast! I imagine that if it had entered production, and had been in action regularly, at that time of the war, it could have been a very valuable asset, duly protected by anti-aircraft and well-equipped infantry …
Cheers and TC

Hi Cesar,
I’m glad you like it, and to “see you” here too, a guarantee of seeing quality models.
Cheers and TC