"Take'em Down... NOW! "

Close up photos of what exactly?

Close-ups meaning close up i.e. from like a few inches away, I’d like to see the inside of the cab & the figures from the front. This is a real beauty, it’s not often such a consistently high standard can be achieved across figures, vehicle, groundwork but Charles you sure nailed it here, superb. My only carp is why the plinth is so small with elements overhanging? I guess there is maybe an argument for it, making the scene “bigger” than its base…but if I did that I’d end up snapping most of the overhangs off in a few days! Vive la difference :tumbler_glass:

When I get the the time, I’ll take dome photos. As for the size of it, I guess everyone is different. Nothing wrong with that. I’ve seen others do the same and it doesn’t take anything away from the builder or viewer. But like I said, its a preference thing. :wink:

Figures, the scene, close ups, if you plz. This looks really good, just like close ups of the action. Charles, close-ups of your work.

OK. Here are some close ups, for those who asked:

2 Likes

Some nice shots there Charles. Thanks for doing the close ups, shows alot of the more finer detail you can miss from looking further away.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: Thank you.

Now that’s what I’m talking about Charles! Love it. These pics bring you right into the action. Excellent figure work, btw, very well done camo patterns.

1 Like

Thank you. Although the green is abit too bright, I will do better next time. I’m still learning. :wink: But Im glad you like it. Thank you.

Painting light colors is a slightly different mind set, then add a camo pattern and you really have to rethink how to shade and highlight. Ya the green is a bit on the bright side, no biggy, it looks great from here.

When I did my “Knock and Talk” dio I had 4 1/16th figs to paint, all in a desert camo pattern. After a few runs I got the recipe figured out. Closely looking at the figures I say you got it down nicely.

1 Like

Appreciate you uplifting words of encouragment.

Ah much better & thanks for the close-ups, a feast of brilliant details everywhere :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

nice-logo

1 Like

Appreciate it. Thank you.

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

Great work there, really has atmosphere. What figures did you use ?

1 Like

Here are they:

The other figure with the radio, is unknown. I got it off Ebay. Don’t remember the name. Will double check.

Ok yeah, I recognize them. They make excellent figures

1 Like

they sure do.