Takom Jagdpanzer 38(t) Variants | Armorama™

Takom reveals three new variants of the Jagdpanzer 38(t): Kugelblitz, Flammpanzer and Command (with Winterketten)

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/takom-jagdpanzer-38-t-variants
3 Likes

Not that into paper panzers but that Kugelblitz looks awesome.

3 Likes

Damn! I bought the Late with interior and I thought that was it. Now I’m in for the command version and the Kugelblitz - too cool!

3 Likes

Here is a photo of a winterketten hetzer-

2 Likes

I bought the mid with interior and the Andy 3 pack with no interior. The interior is for the captured French one with no top. Tamiya's Hetzer ready for paint - #5 by Dan
Which the late wasn’t available to buy at the time. I have the parts to mix and match as need be.

Kinda hope they do the same with these new three with no interior and 3 pack.

1 Like

Oh good grief…not ANOTHER Panzer…LOL…!! I know, I know, give 'em what they ask for, but geez, could we get something REALLY different…like I keep saying, I WANT an wheeled XM800, and I won’t take no for an answer…hahahaha…!!

1 Like

I bought the early, and uts patiently waiting in my stash area, with my other 200 (seriously) different kits.

1 Like

I came across these earlier today and will very probably purchase the command and anti-aircraft versions. All versions without interiors are fairly cheap and should make excellent practice models because the Panzer 38 has such a simple tank chassis. I’ve been monitoring suppliers and waiting for the best deal to purchase in bulk. The three pack from Andy’s Hobby Headquarters will probably come home sometime in the next two weeks.

With regards German World War II versus modern stuff, I have no religion. On the day a model company puts out an all in the box, accurate, no vinyl, good looking, post World War II tank at the same price point as these Jagdpanzer 38s, I will start building a bunch of modern stuff.

Takom is playing hard for my allegiance. If they continue releasing high quality kits for $25 to $30 US, they could become my number one model maker.

2 Likes

Takom did two versions of the Weasel and M114. So they do wonder off the normal path from time to time.

1 Like