Takom to do Sdkfz 250

Bit late for Christmas, but welcome nonetheless

7 Likes

I can tell based on the silhouette…I might interested!

I’d love to see this specific vehicle done at some point as a model kit. The Only Surviving Running Stalingrad Sdkfz 250

2 Likes

I hope this one hits a happy medium…

Tamiya - Quick Build, but soft on details

AFV Club - Aneurism-inducing level of detailing.

Dragon - Fitment not as great.

Takom - ???

I have no experience with Zvezda, ICM, Das Werke or even Revell; so i have no opinion on any of these.

2 Likes

Same here. Would love something that builds as easy as a Tamiya, but with much better details.

I have a Dragon 250 on my stash that i want to build, but I’m waiting. I really want to see a Takom version of the “Greif” 250 (Rommel’s personal vehicle).

2 Likes

Oh this makes me a happy camper!

2 Likes

So far with 4 Takom kits under my belt they are very well detailed and fall together with no putty needed. This should be very good. But not for my wallet.

1 Like

ICM and RoG are identical.

1 Like

ICM and AFV Club dont make 250, they make a 251. I have two Dragon 250s in the stash (Alt and Neu). So I will probably skip on this one. One think I dont like are Takom tracks. From the 3 kits I built so far not a single track fitted well.

2 Likes

I think the Das Werke is a rebox of the Dragon one, am I correct?

2 Likes

According to Scalemates, you’re on the money.

1 Like

I still need a 253. Wonder what the 250 Big Box will contain.

1 Like

Andy’s Hobby Headquarters now has these on pre-order for $29.99 US.

Kinda want a Takom 250 just for the extra stowage parts to dress up a Dragon 250.

Also agree with those wanting a 250/9. Still waiting on the Jagdpanzer 38 with that turret.

2 Likes

You just made a sale!
:grinning:

3 Likes

What a great price! I’ll take one!

2 Likes

Great camo idea-looks to have three colors?

This is a good combination; Feldgrau as a base color with Dunkelgelb RAL 7028.

1 Like

The building is a great inspiration for stone work

I agree!

Ouch! Model Victoria 1/35 Rural Stone House WWII Typical to Mediterranean Basin 4044 | eBay

1 Like

Now we just need Tamiya entering the fight with a new-tooled 250!

2 Likes