TAM (Argentine Medium Tank) - Dukel Hobbies - Scale 1/35

where is this kit available?

Excellent work Omar, this resin beast looks really great.

Cheers
Walter

1 Like

Hi, the kits is available, in Dukel hobbies, they have a web, and you can buy it there.

Thanks Walter by your comentary!!!

I started with the colors, I see that in some places, the airbrush did not arrive, in the next stage, brush and cover the gaps…

Regards, Omar

8 Likes

I’m likin’ that camo. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

The TAM, ready for the decals…

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Less to go until the end of the TAM…

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Well done Omar. A really great vehicle nicely put together.

Cheers,
Colin

1 Like

Somehow only spotted this topic today, very nice report and a really very nice, not to often seen model! Really like the colors and the antenna’s.
I have a question about the kit: are the details different material than the tank itself? Because the tank itself is a very white looking resin, but the added details are all in grey.

Thanks Colins :+1:

Thanks Bert also for your comments, the kit is made of resin (white part), the gray part is 3D resin printing, there are own aggregates made with wire, plastic and lead sheet, in the case of the pennants.

We have reached the end of the kit… it remains to place it on a base and in the display case… I hope you like it.

Greetings

10 Likes

Nicely rendered. Really like the colors of the camo and the worn but not abused look of the weathering. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Great result! Great looking model and thanks for the build-log :slight_smile:

For some reason i really like the TAM. Too bad the kits of the TAM are difficult to obtain of really expensive :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks guys for the comments, they add up when a model you like is achieved.
Regarding the cost of the kit, it is expensive if you compare it against a plastic kit, but if you compare it against a resin one, it is in price. For you abroad, you must add the cost of shipping, which makes it quite expensive, here that cost is not there, so the difference compared to a plastic one brought from abroad is not that much…
Greetings

Well done Omar! Congratulations on that very nice model!

1 Like

Thanks Tomas, I ve very proud by the comments of all, I must put it in its base an the model it will be finished.
Regards, Omar

Nice job on an unusual subject!

1 Like

Very cool subject and model
Ken

1 Like