Tamiya 1/12 Ferrari 312T F1

Hi Michael
Very much appreciate your comments and thoughts and completely agree. Unfortunately, modeling the era of F1 I truly enjoy and am very found of, means the old Tamiya kits and their numerous issues.
Hopefully, the your mojo will return and the juices begin to flow for working on those kits.
I’m still fighting with the numerous fit issues and keep changing my mind as how to display the model, as I want the Ferrari to look the part and once a model is in the display case, it’s never touched - lots of decisions still to be made.
Peter

JA
No such thing as a cheap kit these days and once they reach ebay, OMG, what a ripoff. Nope, the most important part of any build, is the reason you bought the kit: it’s a must build for the collection; as cost is secondary.
Bro.

D
Thank you for you comments, as they are very much appreciated. Moving along at a nails pace and concentrating on the outer shell panels,as fit and how I want to display the Ferrari,goes hand in hand. My thoughts on the display seem to change every day, especially after talking with my brother. I look at price being the final factor in deciding I actually want to commit and buy the kit. I’m not a rivet counter and as long as the completed model looks the part, I’m a happy camper.
Peter

JA
Nope, you do have likes and then there are likes and the second group always get preference to purchasing and your bench time.
Brom

Hi Peter,
I’ll follow your build with attention cause I’m starting the same adventure with the F312T kit.