4 Likes

Hairspray…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What’s going on?

4 Likes

Haha-thats good!

1 Like

Not Tres Somme though, are you trying to disrupt the tried and true technique?

6 Likes

My daughter took that and replaced it with the Suave.

3 Likes

Mines hidden in drawer under some spray cans so the two women in this house have no idea where mine is.

3 Likes

Just waiting for someones daughter to think that it works the other way around as well and starts putting chipping fluid in her hair… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Have you tested it yet and if so what are the results?

2 Likes

I have not yet.

2 Likes

Kids!

3 Likes

At least your daughter had the common courtesy to replace it! I had 3 cans of Aqua-Net disappear on me before I started hiding it…

2 Likes

So what’s the impressions of Tamiya’s chipping liquid from those that have tried it?

1 Like

I’m no expert, but I liked using hairspray better.

2 Likes

Totally off topic but the hairspray reminds me of the Army Drill Seargent’s dowsing their smoky bear covers in hair spray and then blocking them until dry. They would apply multiple coats until they were satisfied it could stop bullets.

2 Likes

I’ve tried hairspray–didn’t feel like it gave enough control. Tried salt–chips were too uniform in size and shape, plus I was finding salt stuck to the model right up to the point it went on the shelf (there’s probably still some there). Personally, I think Uncle Nightshift’s technique for chipping is about as realistic-looking as you’re likely to get. Just my $0.02, acknowledging everyone has their preferred techniques that work for them.

:beer:

2 Likes