Tamiya M551 Sheridan

I just noticed this build last night. Somehow managed to miss it up until now. Nicely done!

Might even follow along when you glue yous up @18bravo, wanted to up grade my Chinook when you posted earlier this year but . . . (that was you rite?)

That was indeed me. It’s fallen back a few spots in the queue, in a hobby that’s fallen back in the queue as well. But I hope to get back to it soon. Speaking of quality, I’ve started reloading, which is supremely more satisfying than buying factory ammo. The loads are more consistent and accurate. Few things more satisfying shooting ammo you loaded yourself from a gun you built yourself. And no, it doesn’t save me any money. I just shoot twice as often now,

Very intresting . . here’s my '76 CB500 . . .

Nice - the inline four version - much more sought after than the CB500T’s, which are actually somewhat rare. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it once you get it going again. I have a similar project going, a '71 CB750, but with a CB500T tank. I seem to have started collecting them because of the knee indentations.

Clubmans or clip ons? I’ll go out on a limb and say buckhorns are out.

And trust me, I’m not spending a lot on these bikes. Not initially anyway.

Interesting. So you know my friends I’ve known over thirty years better than I.
Looks as if I do win another bet with myself today after all.

1 Like