The Archiving Project continues

Well here I am about 3 months past when I thought I would finish this up. I have archived Model Shipwrights (twice), Historicus Forma, Automodeler, Modelgeek, and AeroScale (twice almost) and…

They all got chucked. Every time I do one there is always some (mostly) significant problem with the archiving process I did not catch. I think I am getting down to the final issues though. There is like one minor thing left to address and then I think I can finally restart. Just archiving a site like AeroScale takes 2 full days btw. Most of the others are a day to 6 hours. Not looking forward to seeing how long Armorama takes. :smiley:

I did just finish two major changes though. The reviews main pages got the addition of a vendors list along the right as the old pulldown was not working via my archiver. Armorama :: Armor/AFV Scale Modeling

And the features pages had pagination added as the ajax scrolling doesn’t work either.
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=features

I have 2 weeks to try to finish this before yet another $200 monthly bill for that server hits again. Hopefully I can make it. Our hosting costs are rather extreme at the moment so if you were thinking about becoming a patron… yeah now would be a good time. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jim