The Big 3 Universes - Star Wars-Star Trek - BSG

Thanks Peter.

1 Like

Ok everyone, this one slipped past me as I had a few things to sort out but back on it now.

This is the list I have of who completed their builds in the time frame. If I Have missed anyone, let me know over the next few days and I will then pop this list over to Staff Jim for the medal etc ok.

Some really great builds were offered up here and was great to see them all ā€¦ shame a few fell by the wayside, but hopefully they can be resurrected for the next Big 3 group build I do ā€¦ ā€¦ if anyone is interested ???

Johnnych01

Phantom_phanatic

Petbat

Trisaw

SGTJKJ

Dixon66

Cookie

Gil17

brekinapez

MoramarthT

md72

5 Likes

Thanks for a great campaign John.

I am not sure if it matters for the award allocation or not, but Stephenā€™s and my logon names do not start with a capital letter.

phantom_phanatic
petbat

3 Likes

I will change them all prior to sending, those were ones I copied from a word Doc and they pre-populated with capitals and I didnā€™t notice yours or Stephens that slipped through :+1:

3 Likes

Well spotted. I hadnā€™t noticed that (and it may be why I sometimes have trouble logging in. I think Iā€™m putting a capital in!)

Brilliant campaign and looking forward to another next year. Will probably try for something a little different. I did find the unbuilt BSG Viper round my parents not long back, so it would be a good excuse to finally build that one.

3 Likes

Yeah, I notice little things like that. Years of proof reading reports at workā€¦

3 Likes

Details/names have been sent off to Staff Jim ref the award. :+1:

5 Likes

Has this medal been awarded yet? How does the medal look like, or does the medal still need to be designed to be awarded? :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Peter, no it hasnā€™t, really sorry but once I sent off the award email to staff Jim (27 days ago) I forgot all about itā€¦
Iā€™m hoping Jim was just super busy and it slipped past himā€¦
I have just re-emailed him with everyoneā€™s details so fingers crossed he picks it up over the next few days :+1:

3 Likes

Chaps, you should of all had the awards or they are on the wayā€¦ I just got mine.

Once again, thanks for everyone who took part and produced some cracking builds and to everyone who supported it by looking in or commentingā€¦

And thanks to Jim @staff_Jim for sorting the awards. Many thanks :+1:

3 Likes

Have received my award.

Thanks for a great campaign.

2 Likes

Thanks John.

It was a great campaign idea, a lot of fun and so good to be amongst such talented modellers.

2 Likes

Thanks Johnny, and congrats to all who finished.

2 Likes

Thanks, Johnny.

It was a fun campaign that tackled three of the most popular Sci-Fi TV and films.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. A great and exciting campaign!