The court of the Reich (1:35)

Thank you Chris_Bryan :slight_smile:

Kuba

Lovely scenes! And great variety… from jungle to snow, all very realistic!!

You have a beautiful (Envious) style of painting/weathering.
giphy

Thank you :slight_smile:
I already have some ideas for new dioramas, but unfortunately children take too much time.

Kuba

Hi, wow! A lot of fine works you done. Sometimes when I sit and build I feel loony in the diorama world. It’s really great to see your and others works, then I realize that there is a lot of other enthusiasts out there:) Thanks for cheering! /Erik

Thank you Erik.
Yes, dioramas are great :slight_smile: I like to build scenery the most. Vehicles and figures are an addition, but of course necessary.

Kuba

1 Like

Very nice stuff Kuba :slight_smile: I can only second what was already said!

Looks great, That little red car, sunk down in the foreground is a very nice touch. Well done!

i love seeing these abandoned derelict looking builds they look absolutely amazing!

So much wonderful work, so many fine details & you have a special talent for unifying elements within the scene into a completely believable whole. I think I remember the most recent work of yours was the Stug in the snow on the old Armorama site last year? I hope you’ll show how you assemble your next masterpiece, I think we can all learn new things from you :tumbler_glass:

Thank you.
Dioramartin, yes, the diorama with Stug in the snow was mine :slight_smile:
If time permits, I will try to show how I work on a diorama.

Kuba

A truly great and respectful collection of dios! :+1: :+1:. With a different paint job and appropriate decals, the downed Huey in Viet Nam jungle would make a great representation of the scene of the downed Playboy Huey in “Apocalypse Now” from the ridiculously long Director’s Cut. You can even find appropriate figures.
:grinning: :canada:

These dioramas lok amazing! What kit is the StuG III G?

Great set of dios, love the veggies work, excellent!

RougePilot sorry for the late reply. This Stug is Dragon number 6581

Biggles50: The figures for the Huey diorama were added by my friend, for whom I made the diorama. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War. Unfortunately he died suddenly a year ago :frowning:

1 Like