The Evil Sorceress 1/24 scale

As the topic title states:
Conjuring up her demons. Or reading them a bedtime story?

Comments…Suggestions…Likes…Dislikes?
:grin: :canada:

9 Likes

Nice.

Really like the contrast between the sorceress and the demons. You pulled off the white/grey/black demon pallet perfectly (yes, I’m envious).

For a not really family friendly suggestion: A stone alter with a baby to the front as the object of the demon’s desires would really cement the evil atmosphere. Having said that, the figure is excellent as it is.

Where did you source the figure?

Cheers,
Colin

1 Like

The stone alter with a baby would make it very Willow (the movie)!

1 Like

Looks good all around. The lighting for the pictures is well thought out as well. Like it’s by candelabra

Thanks all! I would reveal the source of the figure, but I would be roasted for it, again! :rage: I’ll just say to go to Aliexpress and search “1/24 scale resin figures”. You’ll eventually find a few shops that sell it.

1 Like

Yeah. I lit it from below for an unnatural effect - sort of like holding a flashlight below your chin to make yourself look scary (of course, you have to do this in the dark with the flashlight turned on or else you will just look silly! :rofl:). I don’t really like the effect it had on her facial coloring. Didn’t look so bad when I was taking the pics.

1 Like

Haha :rofl:

1 Like