The Ivan Lakeyev I-16 type 10

Hello everyone,
I hope you are having a Merry Christmas, best wishes for the coming year.
I am studying the possibility of making this I-16 type 10 piloted by Ivan Lakeyev that Eduard proposes, I see that the color references do not provide the equivalences in Aqueous Hobby Color, Tamiya or AK RC, he does it with Mr. Color.
I really feel much more comfortable working with the above mentioned, can you help me with the equivalences?
Specifically I need the equivalencies for Light Blue 74 and Green 136.
Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regards,

4 Likes

My app says matches for Tamiya are:
74 = 18…a mix 14 gets you close but I don’t think Mr Color or Tamiya gets you the light blue color in my opinion. I also don’t have a good alternative either. Hopefully others know more.
136 = 81

Pilawskii’s book Soviet Air Force Fighter colors, 1941 - 1945 is my “go to” reference. WEMCC ACS03 AII Green is what I used for upper surfaces and WEMCC ACS01, AII Blue match that reference very well.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your comments, they have helped me a lot, I have taken note of the references.
Thanks again,
Regards
:pray:t3:

AK Real Colors A11 Light Blue RC310, and A-19F Green RC312.

Don’t use this horror anymore. This is a collection of the author’s fantasies, which has nothing to do with reality

The hansa has the H series, an analogue of tamiya in round jars. H511/512 4BO is quite suitable