The Rustacean

Glad to hear it! The seal of approval means a great deal.

1 Like

Ignorance

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: these replies are killing me

I believe it was stated that the kit would be used to experiment with weathering products. So any overweathered comments are irrelevant…
How can you be a tank crewman for 28 years? I was an E8 by 18 years and pretty much off vehicle by then.
You should meet Kurt

4 Likes

L + Ratio + Cope + Seethe + Bellow + Cry about it + starve + motherless behaviour + touch snow + Forsaken + dont care didnt ask + addled +DEFLECTED + basic + slag filth + problematic + zero maidens + toes + bozo + small meat stick + your monther was a hamster and your father smells of elderberry’s + go tell Reddit + log off

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

M

1 Like

… is Bliss, so they say; you must be very happy.

A-10 bad.

They are only flown by Americans, so this tends to be true; possibly more so for the bad guys than friends.
:smiling_imp:

Being gay is braver than being in the army

Having no experience of either I shall refrain from commenting.

Cheers

M

2 Likes

i love you im a huge fan

2 Likes

Link to your only fans?

2 Likes

yes baby

2 Likes

Yeah, exactly. After actually being on armour … those figures do not add up in any way.

Except in another time frame … He could of started off by reading Red Storm Rising, then Team Yankee ( by that stage he was maybe a gunner ? or a good driver ? :grin:), then got into playing BattleZone, then possibly M1 Tank Platoon, followed by Steel Armour moving onto War Thunder and finished up as a tank commander in World of Tanks ? that probably all works out to 28 years ??

3 Likes

Which one of these you manned?

ZLMTW_1

SNF1saz

funny-pictures-cardboard-tank-MSw

tanks-for-the-beer

SMmQnVv

9 Likes

very good … I actually like the top one … :grin:

You guys are almost as bad as that poor meanmachine himself… going on and on… everybody builds and paints and weathers models the way he or she (or x thesedays :grin: ) likes them to be… if you choose to share it on the www one can expect all kinds of comments… like buckles on stowage that are wrong for the timeframe of a mode, or figures with wrong gear… granted, here they usually are kinder/better than on some other sites… but still, one should be allowed to express his feelings about a shown model… one is not obliged to like everything posted here, just because the majority loves that model…

and @ReluctantRenegade : love them, they would make nice models!!

1 Like

Are you serious or is your sarcasm painfully subtle?

Sarcasm, I for one think it’s hilarious. @Mega_Machines should I just go ahead and strip all the paint off? Perhaps a nice 4B0 finish?

1 Like

After looking a bit more and longer at Rustacean, there are a few stand out areas; well for me anyway.

The bottom of the hull has some marvellous rust tones and I think looks superb.

The rust effect on the rear LH stowage/tool box. Very nicely done.

The different tones around the cupola and RH rear of turret to turret ring and the colour variations.

The rust patch on the upper hull top in front of the turret. The way the paint looks like its peeling through different layers. That is so nice. Well done again.

5 Likes

I dunno. Maybe be “braver” and go for the rainbow camo?

2 Likes

That Sir would be a bold bold move

2 Likes

You sir are so very kind, high praise from a modeller as experienced and talented as yourself. There will certainly be many more updates to come!

2 Likes