“The Search For Luke” resin model kit

StannArts 1:9 Scale Tauntaun Resin Model Kit

Height: 12 Inches; Width: 13 Inches; Depth: 10 Inches

WATCH the ‘Sci-Fi Models and Stuff’ review of the StannArts tauntaun kit on YouTube !

Description
‘The Search for Luke’ is the latest resin kit from StannArts. It’s based on an all new, original clay sculpt by David W. Stann.

This model kit is cast in high-quality, bright white urethane resin. It consists of solid and hollow-cast resin parts as well as highly detailed 3-D printed parts such as Han’s goggles (clear resin), electrobinoculars, life-form scanner, DL-44, belt & holster, droid caller and more!

The pictures included in this listing are of the first castings quickly assembled and primed (without putty or much clean up) as I wanted to get some more pics up as quickly as I could.
Pictures of the painted tauntaun kit coming soon!

3 Likes

That looks stunning, just as good as the Sandtrooper on the Dewback kit.
Andy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! :blush:

@betheyn yeah I have that kit and it is great but I had to fight to get it thanks to a certain Chinese virus

What happened? Was this with a Taun Taun or dewback kit?

@StannArts it was the setback, it got stuck at some airport in the USA for a month or two before someone remembered it was supposed to be going to the UK.

I would buy the tauntaun but I’d need to know the American postal system is working better than it was in May.

What a shame, I’m so sorry to hear that. We’ve had several very recent feedback posts on Etsy and eBay saying that shipping was fast to the UK, despite Covid. So I think things are looking up!

I have the Stann Arts Stormtrooper on a Dewback kit in the stash and I can say that, per the pictures of the new kit, the quality of the sculpt and resin of that kit is absolutely first rate!!! The Solo on a Taunton kit appears to be just as good, if not better. Buy with confidence!!

With Regards and Aloha,

Johnny B.

P.S. No connection with the seller

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words! David works so hard on his model kits, and reading comments like this makes it all worth while. :heart::heart: