Tiger Model T90M - real or not?

I am interested in this kit but is this kit actually on the market and has anyone delt with this company/ individual?

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803631351034.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US

Haven’t dealt with the seller but here’s the Scalemates link:

Cheers,
Colin

I have a buddy that started one, it’s not their best effort as the parts to make a M need to be modified from the original MS.
I’d not recommend it.
Russian T-90M MBT, Tiger Model 4614 (2022)

2 Likes

I bought mine from an ebay vendor (dawngrocerystore) back in April last year so the kit is definitely out on the market.
Can’t comment on that specific aliexpress vendor
or on the correctness of the kit itself (see post by @Dan above)

Miniarm is working on a set of corrections for this kit.
T-90M correction set, Miniarm 35248 (2023) (scalemates.com)

2 Likes

Available here 2 Feb 23 exchange HKD to USD $49.36 plus postage

no affiliation just buy heaps from here and have had no problems.

1 Like

Thanks. I had not seen anyone working on it so I was wondering if it was even out yet. Would hate to get stuck with a “You should have checked before you bought” instead of a kit.

I’d try and find the directions and see what cutting you have to do and see if you don’t mind it.
The mesh hanging from the turret looked hocky if I remember correctly.

Thanks. Does Tiger Model kits fit well like RFM and Tamiya or not?

Very much like tamiya

Tiger does make some nice kits. I built the cb90 commando boat beautiful.

Thanks. I had not seen anyone working on it so I was wondering if it was even out yet. Would hate to get stuck with a “You should have checked before you bought” instead of a kit.

I got one and am very impressed, as mentioned tiger kit go together very well the T-90 is the 4th or 5th kit I have got from them and the two I have built went together very well, and hope they will eventually bring out the Leclerc they teased a long while back.

1 Like