Tiran 4Ш (Miniart)

Those fuel lines are exceptional … really really impressive.

For example

2 Likes

ThankYou!!!

Many thanks Vladimir! I just ordered a set of those. I don’t own a set that precise.

:+1: :handshake:

3 Likes

Excellent WIP in detail my friend!!!

Regards!
Rodolfo

ThankYou🤝

4 Likes

FYI, if you have to get a replacement, a closer option. UMM-USA

HTH

The detail work looks great Bob.

1 Like

Hey Ryan thanks for the lead! I’ll have that pair in 5 days. The pair from England won’t be here till January 19th! :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 Like

Well, after viewing these photo’s and reflecting on my current skill level, I think I should change hobbies to something more suited to my abilities, maybe stamp collecting…

6 Likes

if so, then it’s time for me to wind up. She evokes the wrong emotions​:thinking::blush::blush:

Handmade…

9 Likes

How long did it take to make and install the parts on the front fender?

1 Like

The first image of the bracket was cool … then I saw the minuscule spring in side the minuscule bracket … thats just showing off !!! - brilliant skill

2 Likes

My God Vladimir your work is just stunning. That spring inside the bracket - simply amazing. You have mondo mad skills!

3 Likes

Really admire his work but kind of reminds me of the brilliant mad scientist type. Scary that someone can do that level of work and still be sane.

2 Likes

My stamp books are on the way…

5 Likes

Yeah, it really gives one an inferiority complex. After 50+ years I may have to take up knitting.

5 Likes