Tiran 4Ш (Miniart)

I’m just going to start picking up rocks from the beach …

4 Likes

Stunning work so far!

1 Like

Holy crap! My eyes hurt just looking at all the incredible detail work you are doing.

3 Likes

Great looking job!

1 Like

Thank you, guys! :handshake:Yes, the work is not the easiest and took about 4 hours of clean time (I had to make 2 sets) and soldering 3 small brass parts is not the most pleasant job

How do you solder when the soldering iron tip is bigger than the part?

Bob, thank you for the tweezer suggestion!

The new tweezer’s have proved far superior to my xuron and other brands. Did a whole session working on my model without tweezer launch!

Glad to help,my friend! :handshake:

9 Likes

Amazing work!

2 Likes

Your level of detailing is simply mind-blowing.

3 Likes

6 Likes

This is terrific. I find threads like these motivational. I plan to be adding detail to the MA T-55 I’m going to do for the forgotten wars build. I won’t aim for this on that build, but it does motivate me to push myself. So, thanks for sharing your work.

You have a lot of metal to plastic connections. Would you share your thoughts about adhesives for this?

2 Likes

Thank you for rating. I am glad that my work evokes positive emotions. :handshake:

4 Likes

Please tell me you have a 1/1 scale of one these in your garage, if not…what are you using for reference?
Simply amazing.

1 Like

that is a stunning piece of work… looking forward to more of this

1 Like

Thanks,guys! Little truble((. On the advice of a friend, I changed the position of the shock absorber

2 Likes

New overall lights

5 Likes