Truck Overload

Thank you for your comment. It is truely amazing, how they do it in the real world.

I decided to put the overloaded truck model in a minimilistic diorama. The plan is to take a photo of the truck from the front and overlay it within a ‘Time’ or some other magazine-like cover page. This view will be the view the photographer in the diorama, has taken and published as a cover photo for the magazine. I am still working on adding little details here and there and trying to add a figure in front of the truck as well as a ladder and a figure climbing at the rear to place more stuff in the cargo pile. We’ll see how far I can take this.
A small note. While trying to move the truck to the present position, the axle broke. But I managed to glue it(which gave me some headaches, due to the clumsy pile of things at the rear. It made it harder to hold while trying to glue back the axle. I succeeded nonetheless. So far, I am happy with the results, until I can add the other details.

I managed to manipulate a photo of my truck, on the cover of two Swedish magazines. Looks pretty cool:

4 Likes