I’m loving the new forums, and I figured I’d post an update on my current project. I’m working on the Trumpeter LCM (3). I’ve also got the crew kit to go along with it.
So far, the kit has been going well, but there is a massive amount of sanding and seam hiding that needs to be done to make this look good. There is one that runs the around the entire hull where the top piece attaches, and I’ve been spending a ton of putty and time trying to sand that back to smooth. Overall, its a good kit, almost everything needs a ton of seam work to make it look good, so I’ll be spending a bunch of time puttying, sanding, priming, and repeating as needed.